I'm sure those of you who have watch the movie "Signs" before, you will know the message that they try to get across is tat "Everything Happen For a Reason". Today I just find so many things happening tat I start to wonder if it is coincidental or it happen for a reason.
1. Meaning of JOY
This is really "kua zhang". I was reading a book by Jodi Picoult. It talks about Amish pple who are devouted Christian. And from young they are taught of the word JOY, which means Jesus comes first, follow by Others then You yourself. I din't noe why i just remember this part of the story. So tat day when I was in my boss room toking about my resignation, he mention to me his wife Christian name is Joy. How she refuses the name at first and later come to accept it cos she come across the word to many time. And I explain what i read to my boss also. Maybe the reason why I read and remembered it is for me to tell my boss the meaning and let him convey to his wife? (scarely he din't even tell his wife about it... he probably forgot as usual).
2. My previous posting
Hmm... seriously saying I never think my previous post will inspire anyone. I wrote it just to remind myself to work hard and to adopt a new approach in my work. Have it not been the resignation, I will not be toking to my boss, and I will not write tat in my blog. And would not have inspired Faith and Namida. So my resignation happens so I can inspire pple (hahaa... so 自大)
3. Webstats
A few days back I set up a new blog to put in some nice readings I have come across (haha.. did any of you notice the link?). I purposely din't write any posting to check if anybody will notice its existence. But then I realise I have no way of knowing, so yesterday I put up some webstats on the blog to see if anybody went there. (But sadly according to stats i think not much pple notice.) Then I start to study the stats today and i find it quite interesting, seeing where the traffic come from. So I put another stats in this blog just this afternoon and tata there is new pple to my blog. And I get to see how they are referred here... its so interesting...
Anyway enuff of my "fei hua", but just to let you all know sometime things really happen for a reason. So if you don't understand why you are going thru certain things now, maybe you will know the reason later. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment