Monday, May 22, 2006

Kiddish Me...

Got a pleasant surprise from Ah Jo this morning... she gave me this

Dunno what is it? Well its a colouring book... hahahaa.. u must be thinking wat is a woman my age doing with a colouring book... well.. the other day at artfriends I was telling Ah Jo that I feel like doing colouring this days... but i'm very poor at drawing so i'm thinking of getting myself a colouring book to colour... hahahaaa.... (okie stop rolling your eyes.. i know i'm kiddish but i like can?) and she got it for me... and its CL!! hahahaa.... thanks thanks Jo!

Now I can go buy myself a nice box of color pencil... actually i prefer magic ink... but they run out too fast.. so i should stick with color pencil... hehheheee.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow! It looks very interesting to me too.. Lucky I still got chance to colour here & there while doing tuition with my p1 boy,haha!-aud

Jellytots said...

no wonder... i saw u buy color pencil... leave some for me to color hor~ kekeke