Monday, August 07, 2006

Good News!!!

I found a job... nope not the job i mention in the earlier post... but another job.... hehheee... so happy...

over the weekend I decide not to take the job as perviously mention, cos I'm not sure if I can take the stress.. especially within 1 week i have to pick up Java and at the same time the business rules of the industry... and worst to lead some fresh graduates.... when i don't even think i myself can handle....

then this morning got a call from this company... its a perm position... i think i'm really lucky... at first i tot the interview was a gone case cos they didn't have much questions for me.. i was doing a lot of talking on my own... but who knows... heheheee... i'm very happy...

but the downside will be its super far... in AMK... nope its not the "N" company which you are thinking.. but close to it.... and work starts at 8:30am... my gosh i have to leave home at 7am... :'( and wake up at 6am everyday... now.... 7am i'm still in bed.... *sighz*.... i wonder if my dad will be kind enough to drive me to work everyday.... but if he do i might reach super early... and I'm taking away his chance of earning the morning peak hours... looks like i just gotta be more discipline... and just zzz on the train... can't even jio BL to go work with me cos she starts work at 9:00am... and i think she also don't reach that early... *sighz*

2 comments:

JY said...

ohh Congrats...
haaahaa..i thought is the Nxx :D
i got friends in there...:D

anyway...good luck and all the best...

amk is a nice place...very gd place....amkians very nice people..

keitsu said...

Thanks!