Who in the world is not an attention seeker?Attention seekers who pretend not to be attention seeeking?So don't worry about it. I am an attention seeker too!One tell-tale sign, I have a blog. ;Pps: bloglines is not eating your beta blog!
yup... all bloggers are somewat attention seekers...if i put in the feed does it help? wat is the feed for anyway... hahahaa... :P
Yah, have to turn on feed.
errr what you do?- sing mayday song outside orchard mrt?- dance in the middle of orchard road?- sign up for SuperStar 2?
no lah... i wish it was tat simple...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Who in the world is not an attention seeker?
Attention seekers who pretend not to be attention seeeking?
So don't worry about it. I am an attention seeker too!
One tell-tale sign, I have a blog. ;P
ps: bloglines is not eating your beta blog!
yup... all bloggers are somewat attention seekers...
if i put in the feed does it help? wat is the feed for anyway... hahahaa... :P
Yah, have to turn on feed.
errr what you do?
- sing mayday song outside orchard mrt?
- dance in the middle of orchard road?
- sign up for SuperStar 2?
no lah... i wish it was tat simple...
Post a Comment