Thursday, October 26, 2006

If you get it, its interesting...

Well, this conversation happen between US... and if you get the gist, its not only funny... its interesting..

(Pior to the conversation we were talking about something life.. and how to face life in stride)
HIM: Alot of pple say they already 看破人生.. but that is only part 1 of the story... More importantly is after you 看破 how are you going to take things in stride and find a purpose in life...
ME: hmmm... purpose driven life...
HIM: I dunno what is my purpose in life....
ME: aiyah.. your purpose in life is to 養我 lor...
HIM: ><|||
ME: *hahahaha*

Hmmm... although I sort of ended the conversation with a joke.. but more importantly I agree to what HE is saying... to 看破 you are only understanding the 1st part of life... so what happens after you 看破? end your life there and then? of course not.. then? continue leaving without knowing what to do?? seriously i also dunno what shld be the purpose in life... but whatever it is at least I know that if I continue to survive and take things in stride I might find the answer to this question later on... or maybe i shld start reading Purpose Driven Life...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No point read that book. Doesn't tell you much.

My philosophy.

How would you know what is your purpose of your life until you are finished with it? Since that is going to happen like tenths years later, why worry now?

Love life, live life.

- Ah Jo (Somehow blogger not allowing me to login.)

ah Jo said...

Correction.

Live life, Love life.

You have no choice to live it, so love it.

(easier said than done.)

tadaxp said...

i thought Love Life, Live Life is more appropriate...
one has to love life in order to have that drive to live the life...

JY said...

何謂看破,看破又為何?

很多人都會說看破...但真的看破嗎?