Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006

In a few hours time, 2006 will be over... time really flies... before u know it, 1 year has already pass by so quickly... I would say 2006 is a very mixed year.. there are lots of blessing and at the same time some hard to imagine things happened... which I hope they will be over soon and everybody will be healthy and happy... here is a summarise recap...

January
Beginning of the year I went HK with BL, SP, Linda, QH and Shir.... wouldn't really say its a really fun cos I fell ill over there... and its the first time I fall sick overseas.. so I didn't really enjoy the trip much.. but i still wish to go back there some other time... maybe during their start of their autumn during their summer sale... :)

Shortly I came back, I caught chicken pox from i-dunno-where... and as a result I don't get to spend my CNY.... while everybody is eating bah-kwa and all the goodies, I can only stay at home and drink tonnes and tonnes of water chestnut... :( but under the care and concern of my family, HIM and friends I soon recover and survived the 40 days diet and rush back to eating chicken... :P

February
Feb is a busy month at work... we shifted office and from the 10 days MC i got work have piled up.. so time pass by in a breeze.. before I know it, its already March... :(

March
Nothing much happened in March too.. continue by routine of work and falling sick.. think this is the year that I took the most MC.. not only for the chicken pox but also the flu that come along the way... :(

April
In April, I got really hooked onto FM100.3「2530的幸福」... find the stories that they mention is so close to real life.. was listening to it everyday... Also helped HIM out in Feng Fei Fei concert.. its the first time I work as a crew in a concert.. didn't garbra much since I didn't have much work to do... And also not to forgot the funny MJ game I had at HIS place.. i was on continuous winning streak.. its the first time such thing happen to me.. and it has been a long long time since I won in a MJ session... :P

May
In May, I bought myself a set of wireless keyboard and mouse after some of my keyboard keys start to get faulty.. the keyboard has been with me since 1999... its a good 7 years le.. and its time for it to retire... and I'm very happy with this new wireless one.. :P and oh, I also picked up earring making in that month.... but till date I'm still very lousy at it... must learn to make nicer ones so I can give it to my friends as Xmas gift next year... :P

oh and I did another concert with HIM again... and this time i garbra until CMI... anyway wat is more important is what I saw for that "cockroach".. think this is one of the best thing that happened for the year.. :P

June
June is a peaceful month.. things pass by in a breeze as I'm looking for my overseas trip in July... :P

July
During July something big happened.. I tendered from a company which I have been working with since my grad from U... U could say its a mixture of both impulse and accumulated dissentment with the company... so I just quit without first finding a job.. a risk to take I admit.. and besides I'm flying to TPE a few days after I tendered...

The TPE trip was fun... Went with BL, Linda, QH, Shir, Nic, Flo, SH and HIM... its the first trip out with HIM... and some of us attended the FFH concert too... again the concert was much better than the first FH we caught in TPE... :)

August
Lucky for me, I found a job soon after I'm back from TPE... and started work at the new work place in the last week of August... so finally I'm out of my comfort zone and venturing into a new area... :)

September
Went for the long waited Ah Yue and Wu Bai concert at the start of the month... although Ah Yue performance was as good as compared to the last time at Concert By The Bay (maybe due to the death of his friend), still the concert was good because of MC Hotdog and Wu Bai... dunno when they will be back again for more concert?

October
Went for my facial trial and sign up a package with them... and this set me back my a lot of $ and there goes the money for my travelling.. :')

November
Attended the wedding of an ex-colleague.. I see their development of relationship so i'm really happy that she has finally found her one and is moving on to the next step in their life...

December
A month of celebration... with my birthday and also ABC concert exactly on that day... the concert was okie but more importantly after the concert I realise I have move back to become a normal fan.. which I'm happy about.. i no longer crave to go to the AP... I no longer have the urge to go supper after that.. I finally can leave them alone.. after verbally saying it for 2 years.. I have finally done it.. no longer trying to decieve myself or others... there is no point... :)

also attended Wakin concert... and the proposal that happen during the concert, although its staged, its still very sweet.. :)

and of course not to mention all the xmas celebration and going to the sentosa and zoo after donkey years... spend really good time with HIM and my friends during this period... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2007!