Just came back from BKK yesterday and I'm aching all over my body... From not enuff sleep, too much shopping and i guess the bowling we played on the last day.. the room was fantastic.. if only we have something like this in SG and of similar price... then I think I will frequent there quite often.. hahaaa...
When i'm there, I miss my family and friends.
When i'm there, I miss my bed.
When i'm there, I miss my PC.
When i'm there, I miss my TV.
When i'm there, I miss my time resting at home (thinking wat the hell am i doing in BKK when i can just sleep and watch tv).
When i'm there, I miss the forum.
When i'm there, I worried about my work (particularly when i receive calls from my un-duanting customers).
shall blog my trip details later... now i have tonnes of work to clear... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment