Sunday, May 08, 2005

karma

kar'ma (noun):
Hinduism & Buddhism. The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny. (Source: dictionary.com )

First of all I'm a buddist. This explains why I love this word so much, but i think if you take away the religion behind it, it applies to eveybody on earth.

I came across this word very long ago and I'm sure most of you would have heard about this word. But I'm posting this word up now is because a few of my friends are feeling angry and unjust by some of the ir-responsible things that someone said. Thats why i always believe in Karma. Pple can say all that they want in the end they will eat the own fruits of their labour. I remember something Momoko Tao always say "死後有審判". If we have a clear conscience we have nothing to be afraid, those who choose to be irresponsible will get their punishment if the near future, if not in their after live or even in their next live. And this pple are not worthy for us to get angry at, only the ones that we treasure should deserve our feelings (whether positive or negative).

No comments: