Well... i always find that the movie doesn't do the book enuff justice... so i'm not surprise this year's movie is worst than the last 3. Generally because the book is so thick how to squeeze it into a 2 hour movie??? But still I will go watch it every year, just to help me visualise how the things took place.
This year movie at least I get to see the library... I think in the last few movies the library was not really shown... i found out how Mad-eye moody's eyes roughly looks like... and how the lake looks like underwater... and of course the prefect toilet with all the different bubbles....
But I'm so disappointed at how Victor Krum and Cho Chang look... I tot Cho shld be a beauty... but she is nowhere there... Hermione is so much prettier... Victor Krum... I would expect him to be bigger in size yes.. but shouldn't he be more handsome?? I mean after all he is the David Beckam of Quidditch... i'm thoroughly disappointed...
I'm also surprise by how fast Ron has grown.. he has grown to such a big size that it looks kind of errrr... disgusting.. i think its tat kind of age where you are not handsome anymore.... and Fred and George also grow alot.. they look so tall with all the rest of the pple.. and Longbottom i think he lost some weight... he looks better now... I'm like watching all this kids growing up... i feel old...
Oh yeah another disappointing thing was the Quidditch world cup.. it was cut tremendously in the movie.. the book dedicated about 1/4 to the world cup.. but in the movie the match was not shown at all... and is reduced to 2 - 3 scenes.. and focus mainly on the Death Eaters and the avacadeva (is it spelt this way??) curse...
Seriously for those who wanna go watch the movie, I think u need to read up on the book first.. else you will not be able to catch wat is going on... I have to spend sometime explaining to BL yesterday during the show.. so its better to read up first... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment