Are u talking about what I think you are talking about? Very the OOXX... I wun swear here but....
its okie to swear here (cos i swear too) so long you are not swearing at me.. :P
Actually nothing to do with me really but even being a onlooker I feel quite %$#@! *shrug* But then I'm not the pple involved so prob can't say anything but at least I know what I should do.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Are u talking about what I think you are talking about? Very the OOXX... I wun swear here but....
its okie to swear here (cos i swear too) so long you are not swearing at me.. :P
Actually nothing to do with me really but even being a onlooker I feel quite %$#@! *shrug* But then I'm not the pple involved so prob can't say anything but at least I know what I should do.
Post a Comment