Thursday, December 22, 2005

Higher EQ??

Either I have attained a higher EQ or I have totally given up.
I wonder why I haven't throw my temper yet when I'm quite pissed off now...
  1. There wasn't any water in the water dispenser this morning when i step into the office. Why can't the guys or interns boil the water?
  2. The dustbin in the pantry was overflowing and nobody bothered to empty it. I have to wrapped everything up for them and bring it down to the semwaste dustbin. And I bloody hell hardly use that dustbin.
  3. The toilet bowl was bloody dirty and I have to clean it. When i mean clean i really take the brush and brush it hard to remove all the stains... Don't understand how can everyone just put up with the dirty toilet bowl. There was shit stains and everybody just din't see it? I wonder who was the one who make the stain. Cos the stain was at the front part of the toilet bowl. Did he shit the wrong way round??? (My office toilet is those squat kind)
  4. I left instructions for the intern to do some work and it was cleanly forgotten. Hello, at least apologise and quickly go do it. But you just say your forgot and give me a what-am-i-suppose-to-do look. Wat? Am i suppose to do it for you than? I could you noe, if you apologise that you forgot i could have done it by myself. But I purposely din't because you weren't apologetic. And I have to give you the instructions to do it now than your butt gets moving. Sighz, I'm sure gonna get F by my client for the delay.

Having write it all down.. my conclusion is i don't have higher EQ.. But i have given up...

1 comment:

keitsu said...

1. Hahaha.. i also find that i'm the one who have to topped it up... and i noe you too.. tats why the point was directed to the guys and the interns.

2. I can tell you who uses it.. cos from the rubbish inside its not hard to guess.

3. This din't happen this morning. It happen yesterday. The stupid stain was there for a week le.. I always clean it than i tot if i don't clean would anybody bother... but it looks like i'm always the first who can't stand it.

4. I'm not angry that she forgot.. i just think that she shld have the courtesy to apologise and remedy the situation and not looking at me expecting me to tell her wat to do. but again she is an intern wat can i expect? *sighz*