Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Keitsu Favourite Album 2005

2005 is coming to an end and everybody seems to be doing a recap of the year 2005. So keitsu also follow the crowd. I will be posting about my "Favourites" in 2005 for the next few posts.

《華麗的冒險》Cheer's latest album is my favourite album of the year. Actually I was struggling between this and Kenji's album. I'm comparing base on my knowledge to them not on how good they are. Obviously Kenji is no fight to Cheer if you really talk about their talents. Kenji is still new, he need time to gain more experience. Anyway back to Cheer's album, its quite a surprise to me for the album. I see a different Cheer. And I like it. Even the new version of Sentimental Kills is one of my favourite. Besides, I like most of the songs inside, there is not even one song which i dun like... not even 《旅行的意義》. Although i prefer the old version, but I don't hate the new one, it gives it a different feel. So there really is no one song which i dun like. But for Kenji's album not all the songs registers into my mind. So it lost out to Cheer.

No comments: