Meant to only choose 5 but can't really drop any of the songs so increased it to 6... :P
BTW i'm no expert in the music arena i'm just judging the songs base on my liking.. so no offence to anyone.. :)
《無悔》by Neon
I love everything about the song. From the lyrics, the music to the arrangement and the way its being sang. Its a song I just fell in love on first listen. And after repetitive listening I love it even more. But of course the first thing that caught my attention was the lyrics (as usual, i'm a lyrics person).
《臭男人》by 黃義達
This song first caught my attention because of the song title. I'm not a feminist but I'm surprise why would a guy write a song with such a title. From my vague memory, I remember Yida saying he wrote this song when one of his gal friend told him about her problems with her ex. Anyway i also like the arrangement and lyrics of the song. i also tot Yida bring out the song quite well. It also ask us ladies to wake up our idea of trying to find a handsome, good and caring man.. they no longer exists.. you can't get the best of the world...
《曖昧》by 楊丞琳
I admit this song is greatly influence by 《惡魔在身邊》. With the song constantly played when watching the show, how can you not like that song? Anyway I also think that 丞琳 sang quite well for the song considering this is her first solo album.. okie i noe her vocals are not superb but i din't expect her to sing well you see... so i was slightly impress...
《讓我打一拳》by 張震嶽
First of all I'm a FEMALE!!! Someone say my writing sounds like a guy, and my another friend said some of my actions are very "guy-ish". i'm a 100% female okie... just my character maybe closer to the guy side thats all... i'm still a female...
Again the lyrics of the song first caught my attention... it talks about the friendship between guys... i'm not guy (emphasize and re-emphasize) but i can understand this friendship they talking about to a certain level... and i think these things can be found in female friendship too.. hard but it does exists....
《Do Re Mi》by 旺福
Their songs nvr fail to put a smile on my face... wonfu is wonderful.... :P nothing much to describe.. its just a song you like for no reason... :)
《亂世浮生》by 五月天
The lyrics, the drum and the guitar. Simple as tat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment