Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PMS-ing?

Actually I'm wondering if I'm PMS-ing....
  • Obviously I miss the concert and wants more of it, but i'm not actually thinking about it all the time
  • I'm not in the mood to work, but I haven't been since the start of the month, is it really due to MD?
  • Do I miss them?? Actually I miss the concert more... the performance, the environment, the companion...
  • I lost my temper at a colleague yesterday over a minor thing... was it due to the lack of sleep and aching body? I'm plain tired these two days... i sleep early this 2 nights but i still overslept the next day...
  • If I don't go into the forum, or don't discuss it with my friends I dun think of FH... but subconciously I will go in to the forum and blogs to see pple's comment...
  • It seems that after TKZC and NYQNL I was more "depress" than now...
  • FH CD is in repeitive mode on my laptop...

So Am I? or Am I not?

1 comment:

keitsu said...

errmmmm............ did u confirm u not les??? muahahaaa... :P