Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 1: 6 Jan 2006 吃喝篇

I dunno if i will be able to completely blog for all my 8 days in hong kong... but i will give it a try...

We ate our breakfast at Changi T2 BK... long time since I last ate BK breakfast.. it was yum yum and QH is even better.. she pian one extra packet of harsh brown back...
QH similing Happily

For lunch we had Wantan Noodle / Shui Kao Noodle / Yu Dan Noodle.... Its the best noodle i ate for the the whole trip.. and its just opposite our hotel.. too bad we din't have chance to go back there again.
Fishball Mee

Our evening snacks was Honey Chicken Wings and Milk Tea from KFC... and guess wat its the best Milk Tea I have drunk for the whole trip.. and the chicken wings were fantastic too....
KFC

Shortly after tat was Yu Dan (fishball)... Nice nice yu dan... and we stumble onto the legendary Xu Liu Shan!!! and we had our Mango Feast!!! Muahahahahaaa.........

For dinner we lor zou more KFC wings, yu dan and fried octopus... Yum yum yum

No comments: