Monday, January 16, 2006

Day 3: 8 Jan 2006 吃喝篇

Today breakfast is at another 茶餐廳 again... but their portion was really scary... for their set breakfast we had Bee Hoon with Ham, Egg with Luncheon Meat and Toast set. Take note this is only 1 set... not 2... but the Toast is quite nice and so is the luncheon meat.. but can taste quite salty after sometime... I shared the set with Linda cos i really can't finish it alone.. and QH keep eyeing on our egg yolk cos both linda and me don't eat it... but for her own good we refuse to give it to her... :P


For lunch we were at Lantau Island.. so there was actually some "free" vegetarian fried mee, 豆花 and snacks to eat. The fried mee was good and so is the 豆花. But I still think taipei one is better.. but HK one is in everyway better than SG's.

For dinner we ate at a 茶餐廳 in Ladies Market. We had 豬扒飯 and fried Golden Mushroom with meat.. taste good.. Shortly after, I had a cotton candy.


Later in the night we had some steam milk egg for supper... this store is the traditional kindz.. so they only serve the norm plain 雙皮乃. I think the SG store i ate near my office taste better, but its so much cheaper there. That bowl is about SGD3. But in SG that bowl will easily cost me SGD4.5.

No comments: