Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Good News? Bad News?

Case 1: HIS overseas job is cancelled
After being postpone for a few times, it looks like this overseas job will be cancelled... Good news? or bad news? i really dunno....

Case 2: FFH might be postpone to end of the year
If it is really postpone to end of the year, this means I can only go TPE at year end!!! Then what is going to happen to june july??? Yes I'm broke no doubt.. but I hope to visit TPE during the summer period and feel the difference... But again I miss winter TPE.... where you can just eat and eat and don't really feel that guilty... Good news? Bad news?

Case 3: New hyper mall at BL
Read in today papers that there is going to be new project just next to the MRT which i suspect is the current Interchange place. The temporary Interchange is already building... so most prob they will take away the current interchange, change it to an aircon interchange that is going to house a hypermart and condominium.... which is in turn link to JP... Good news in a sense that there will be a bigger mall... and a hypermart which will make mum really happy... but i doubt it will be Giant since there is already one at Pioneer Mall.... most prob Seng Siong or Carrefour.... Bad news? The place will be corner up? Which means i have to go a big round to reach the MRT? I hope not...

No comments: