Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF??

Its Friday!!! But i'm not really in a friday mood... why?
  • More Work
    Like I mention in my previous post, got to take over the programming for that project... Sianz~~~
  • No MJ / Badminton Kakis
    My mahjong and badminton kakis are out of town this weekend... yupz to taipei... which i shld be there also.. BUT~~~~
  • HIS working
    tonight, Saturday night and Sunday night.... well its work actually I have no complains.. but just why so coincidental that its the weekend where my kakis are not around...

BUT its okie i still have plans for my weekend already... hahahaha... Saturday I shall go shopping with my Sis (have to accompany her to IT Show though)... its been a long long time since I last went shopping with her... i mean the buying shoes time doesn't really count.. as we weren't really shopping much....

Sunday I shall stay home and catch up on my DCJ or better still to zzz... and at night i'm having a family dinner... maybe shld psycho my parents to go XHS... hahahaaa.... i miss the crab.. and they are paying... at most i sponsor the taxi fare??? but the food is only good when its later in the night... don't think they can wait.... or go in the early evening before the dinner crowd... will the food be good??? hmmmmm.......

No comments: