Thursday, April 13, 2006

New Advertising Techinque

Don't know if you any all of you saw this new advertising that Ikea did this morning...

What happen this morning is when i step into the MRT i saw a pillow on the "couple seat"... and i eye at it suspicously... so did the uncle who came in first and sitting opposite it... and i notice there were another two at the other side of the cabin... then whoever came onto the MRT will eye at it but do nothing to to... this say so much about singaporeans behaviour when they see "suspicious article".... but i can't say much cos i'm a typical singaporean too... :P

Then later I saw an auntie who is already carrying two such pillow went into the cabin and took the two pillow at the other side and struggling with 4 pillows walk out of the train.... still the pillow at the couple seat is still there and again anybody who board the train will eye at it suspicously.... then came a group of pple wearing Ikea polo tee walk by and said they are giving away free pillows.... and yes the mystery is solved.... its an advertising by Ikea....

Well I must say they are quite successful... although hardly anybody in my train took the remaining pillow.. beause all is going for work... who will want to lug the pillow around.... plus its the youngsters at this time and they definately will be more pai seh to take the pillows.... but at least now I know there is some bed lining promo going on at ikea....

2 comments:

Andrea Ng said...

so did you take??
youngsters really wun take those pillows ah?? hmm... But I will take leh~~ I will take 2 somemore :p

oh-oh~ does that meant I am not a youngster anymore?? :ppp

keitsu said...

boh >> i tot so too... if i can remember it then its working well.. but just i din't really quite catch when will the sale start.. hahaha.. :p

PR >> hahhaa.. i will feel paiseh to take or maybe pple my generation won't take bah... afterall my gen is different from your gen (*sob sob*)... besides i won't want to lug the pillow around.. and the material of the pillow doesn't really look tat good.. :P