I'm on course today.... since i step out of Uni I haven't went on any course... and my company is not rich enough to send me for courses.. so this is the first time I'm going on course and after so many donkey years....
At first it feels good sitting and listening to what the trainer has got to say... and having handouts infront of me where i can take down some notes along the way.... i actually miss the days of studying... especially when i'm in NP.... the days where i just sit with my gang of good friends in lecture... trying to get what the lecturer is teaching and also talking when lessons starts to get boring.... how I wish I can go back to school.. but (1) I have no $$$... (2) I think I can no longer handle exam stress.. let alone work stress with exam stress... i probably go crazy....
actually i quite look forward to this course I'm attending... although i know nuts about it... its too tecnical.. too networking for my area.. but still i pick up little things along the way and it just feel good being a "student" and not working (although i have tonnes of work to complete)... actually tot I would go home directly after the course since it ends at 5pm... but something went wrong with their system.. as a result we didn't get to have hands-on lab session and all the things ended 2 hours early.. well.. so i'm back at office now.....
something interesting happen during the course... when i first step into the room this morning, the co-ordinator asked me whether i'm jac or ah jo.... i'm like quite surprise... am i tat late that we are the only 2 pax left with attendance not taken.... so i intro myself... got to my group and settle down... and found out that there were still quite a number of pple not here yet... then i start to realise why she noes i'm either myself or Ah Jo... because the class only got 2 ladies... well.. you can't blame... its a very technical networking course... very little woman goes into networking (actually i'm not into networking too)... and Ah Jo makes the comment that woman does not like doing networking... and i agree.. i don't like it too.. cos it has too many funny factors which are hard to resolve... and too mundane... whereas in programming its a lot more fun trying to think of algorithm.....
the course continues tomorrow with all the hands-on section.. should be alot more interesting then today... and please let it end on time... on time meaning not early not late.. exactly at around 5pm... so i can have an early weekend... hiak hiak hiak.....
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment