I have a client who always like to "jump into conclusion".
By that I mean, when they have a problem it will be the system bug.
They never think that it is actually a problem between the keyboard and chair.
Anyway a similar thing happen just now.
My client was quite angry at why such a thing happen.
She "asked" me to go down and check out the PC that the PC has a problem.
I tried to cut her in and ask her to do some check over the PC.
Lucky for me, I'm able to remotely see the PC from my office.
And guess what? Its a user problem.
So I told her about it, then she start to calm down and realise the mistake.
Lucky I can prove to her right at that point of time that it is a mistake of theirs
else i have to swallow this dead cat again....
*back to working like crazy*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't be helped...non-IT ppl will always most certainly "jump to conclusion"...
sometimes, even IT ppl also jump to conclusion based on past experiences when the most obvious solution is right under their nose...
Post a Comment