skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
keitsu的異想世界
Monday, June 05, 2006
無奈
人生有時真的很無奈.
有些你想管的東西,你管不了.
有些你不想管的東西,你卻硬是被逼著管.
想管的,不想管的,我能不能統統都不管.
讓一切順其自然?
說的容易啊~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
bohliao-ness
Enjoyment aka $ Spending
Live Experiences
Live Humor
Pondering
Reel Life
Reminders
This and That
Travel Log
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(275)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
▼
June
(20)
對.錯.
Superband
Complains... are you guilty of it?
Again??
Update for the week
MC Again
福
Pissed Off (Again)
Disagreement with a Colleague
抽記憶機
I hate staying with my bro
Pissed Off
None of my business
I need higher EQ
Are Customers Always like that?
Am I sick again???
無奈
Japanese Steamboat
Pop Village
Java
►
May
(25)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(24)
►
2005
(344)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(37)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(38)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(10)
►
2004
(17)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
About Me
keitsu
I am who I am.. take it or leave it...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment