Monday, July 10, 2006

Bloated...

How does it feels when you finish a Burger King breakfast at 10am in the morning,
and takes a heavy lunch at 12:30pm in the afternoon?
Well you will feel like your stomach is going to burst...
And after a while you will suffer from indigestion and feels like puking...
At least this is what i'm feeling now...

Had a heavy breakfast today cos I was planning to OT tonight...
who noes when I come into the office this morning,
realise that an associate in a project has setup a meeting this morning at 10am,
and check if I could read the mail in time and hence join the meeting in time.
So i arrive at the meeting at 11+am....

When we were about to finish, the boss of the company walk pass and ask us to
join him for lunch... i feel like saying no.. but it doesn't sound polite....
so off i went lunch with them at 12:30pm...

so now I'm extremely bloated... and feel like puking.....
and dare not cough.. cos i'm afraid that will really make me puke out....
any good suggestions for treating indigestion except for ENO?

2 comments:

JY said...

Yakult?

for less sugar, go for Vitagen...

keitsu said...

yakult... vitagen doesn't taste good... :P