Friday, July 28, 2006

My amazing boss... (update)

Finally boss call me up after work yesterday to discuss about my "status"... final conclusion I will work until end of August.... i dunno why but i was very short temper with him yesterday... he was very nice to say that if I can't find a job he will continue to employ me... but I gave him a straight 'NO' immediately....

CM thinks that i'm being to rash to say that... that i should leave an escape route for myself in case I really can't find a job.... well.. the fact is I'm afraid I can't find a job.... but still i don't want to continue working here... there is no exact reason just that i'm so tired of this place... as for why i'm tired i don't really know.. just plain tired of the job of everything here....

for some reason after my talk with my boss I got very scared... scared that I won't be able to find a job... CM says 天公疼憨人.... leave it to god and he will point a road for me... i really really hope so.... must fasten my pace in finding a job le... hope i can get a job soon.....

No comments: