Remember I tendered in my resignation just before I left for Taipei? Well... tat was like 2 weeks ago... and guess what? my amazing boss have not taken any action regarding this matter.. as in he did not look for pple to take over my job...
i heard from another colleague just now that my boss actually ask her if I'm serious about my resignation.. he thinks that a miracle is going to happen and i will suddenly change my mind... well thats not impossible... but just at this present moment the chances of that happening is 0.0000000001%
Actually I'm getting more and more tired about the job... HE suggest that I just leave as per my official last day, after seeing that I no longer have the mood to work there and how sian i get from my job... which I told him is quite impossible... reason being there is no one taking over my work... i can't just dump everything to my colleagues... so he told me to at least think of a date so I can look forward to that date and get more motivated at work.. and lift my spirit...
And today after what my colleague told me about my amazing boss.. i decide that i shan't be so good to him... i will just give him another week of grace.. which is 19 of August shall be my last day of work... and I'm going to tell him that on monday.. whether or not i have a job... this should put some pressure on him to find a person to replace me... he can't expect me to wait indefinately..... if the new pax can't handle maybe i will work something out with him and see.. but as for the moment 19 Aug shall be the date....
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment