Thursday, July 07, 2005

1st Aug 2005

If all is well and news is true, half my agony at work will be gone on this date. This implies
  • I will get lesser irritating phone calls during the weekends and in the night.
  • I don't have to worry about being waken up 7am in the morning (whether weekdays or weekends), sometime in the middle of the night...
  • I will get less disruption during working hours... which means i can have better efficiency...
  • I can go downgrade my handphone plan!! which in turn implies i can have more money to spend!!!
  • I don't get nag by my associate

Actually past few weeks I very turn off already. Not answering the phone and waiting for my associate to do it.. but still i tend to get worried... so now i can place my worries else where.. hiak hiak hiak....

i just hope everything will be wat my boss told me.. and i can literally wash hand on it....

No comments: