Me: Hello, I'm an SI I have some query, is this the number i should call?
Recept: Erm... May I know wat is the problem you are facing.
Me: I send up some files for settlement but it was not being process?
Recept: When did you send it?
Me: Over a few days.
Recept: Who did you send it to?
Me: Its a daily auto-sending...
Recept: Okie, then i trf you to the data center...
Me: hi, i'm an SI... i send up some files for settlement by it was not being process
Data Center Guy 1: Ermm... who do you send it to
Me: Its a daily auto-sending via FTP
Data Center Guy 1: Oh... erm.. they ask you to call here?
Me: Actually I called the main line and they trfed me here as i do not have the number of the customer service
Data Center Guy 1: Okie.. can you give me your contact, we will contact u later..
Me: okie my number is XXX
Data Center Guy 1: Gimme a minute, I take a pen
(heard some conversation with another guy, discussing why i called the number)
Data Center Guy 1: Okie your number...
Me: XXXX XXXX and this is XXX speaking...
Data Center Guy 1: Okie...
(had some conversation with the other guy again and passed the phone to the other guy)
Data Center Guy 2: Sorry XXX, why did you call this number?
Me (slightly impatient tone): I din't call this number.. they trfered me to your department (can't u bloody hell understand and make me repeat so many times)
Data Center Guy 2: Cos here is actually the data center.. you should contact the customer service department
Me (trying to peace myself down tone): Okie then can you give me the number..
Data Center Guy 2: Erm... you should call them and tell them your problem...
Me: Yes, can you just give me the number and i will call them direct... (i already noe.. and its not my bloody fault tat i got trfered to your department...)
Data Center guy 2: but i don't have the number.. i only have the internal line
Me: (heart thinking: yah your company bloody big until you dunno your customer service hotline) then how do you expect me to call?
Data Center Guy 2: I will get them to call you.. can you give me your contacts.
Me: I have already given the previous guy my contacts.
Data Center Guy 2: its xxxx xxxx?
Me: Yes
Data Center Guy 2: I will get the customer service to contact you..
Me: yes.. thanks (should have told me 5 minutes ago)
Customer Service Call shortly..
CSO: Hi, this is xxx calling from N***
Me: Oh yes finally
CSO: Ermm.. you called our data center
Me: I din't call your data center.. i was being trfered from the recept to the data center (hello.. its again not my bloody fault.. who ask you pple not to publish your customer service hotline in your email and put your recept number instead)...
CSO: I see... so wat is it you are facing...
...
=============================================
Wat sort of crap service is this... if you can't pass the msg then just give me the number so i can call direct... if you are not suppose to do the job then don't ask so many questions lah... and please get your facts right before you go into the *why you call here* mode...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment