Is there such a site? The answer is no... (I actually tried typing the url in my browser and see if it will lead me to anywhere.. boh liao right.. i can only agree.. :P).. anyway the site is not important... the only important thing is I NEED MONEY!!!
Just as I say last week that I need to spend less by buying less books, I spend another 80 bucks at Kino over the weekend... yes a good $80... the bloody potter (its half BLOOD prince so it got to be bloody... *crazy*) itself costs me $40+... the rest went to Be-With-You (i'm still in the Be-With-You craze) comic book and 2 pictorial books... so i'm $80 poorer...
And den last friday i also got myself a new pair for trackshoes as i'm determined to go exercising.. just like how mama is determined... that makes me $100+ poorer... and then there is my monthly drum lesson costs... which makes me $150 poorer every month.. god... i really need more money...
All these because i want to travel overseas... too gian after seeing SOMEONE describe about her Japan trip.. and then my colleage just came back from TPE... which make me miss the place very much.. i really worry i don't have enough money to travel.. how? how? how?
anybody have any good suggestions for saving money and entertainments tat is cheap and good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Half blooded prince is on BT..all over the net liao..
That book really nice meh..?
Post a Comment