Thursday, June 09, 2005

Am I a good friend?

I'm toking about good friend not as in goodfriend... but rather a friend tat is good... sometimes i really wonder how much i can give to my friends...

I'm a shy person (yes.. don't luff... i'm really a shy person)... i don't go and show my concern openly.... cos i'm not good at it... normally i will just observe, when i see a friend in need i will TRY to help... but i dunno how to approach a friend and say "Hey... do you need my help?". Cos i think a lot... i will think, do my friend really need my help or will i cos more hurt in the process? are they better off without further comments from me? besides, wat help can i give to my friends?

so i normally wait for a friend to approach... and if they approach sometimes i really feel helpless... i can't really give them much help... i can only listen to their complains and won't be able to provide any conselling... cos i'm really lousy at tat... sometimes i also don't even noe how to react is the safest... i really envy those pple who can really "an wei" their friends... i'm just not cut out for tat.. i'm just a listener... who can't do anything.. maybe i perform worst then a pet who will at least "pat" their owners....

i'm talking all these.. cos i have a friend whom i'm worried for a year plus already... generally i find that she has changed since that incident happens.. but there is little i can do... when she confides in me i'm also totally helpless.. i feel so bad for not being able to help... wat can i do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who that friend is.

It is always difficult to say the right things at the right time.

But, is not saying anything a better way? Answer is no.

Then what to say? I think listening and cheering up the person would help.

I am rambling rubbish. Because I am in a stale mode. *Not enough sleep* mode.