skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
keitsu的異想世界
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Be With You
I'm going to watch Be With You in a while... i'm a little scared.. cos i have high expectation for the show.. everybody is telling me how good it is.. wat if.. wat if i'm not able to cry in the show.. like the samething tat happen to 新不了情?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
bohliao-ness
Enjoyment aka $ Spending
Live Experiences
Live Humor
Pondering
Reel Life
Reminders
This and That
Travel Log
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(275)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(24)
▼
2005
(344)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(37)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(34)
▼
June
(38)
現在,很想見你
Be With You
Never forget the Beginning Spirit
Movie! Movie! Movie!
www.super-blurz.com
BKK - 24 June 2005 to 25 June 2005
I'm Back!
BKK
愛的魔幻
KL ~ 17 Jun to 19 Jun
Hectic Hectic
自虐?
www.super-累.com
AM / PM
Another 33 minutes
Voice Source
Huh?
Polkadot
Unread Books
Tired + Sleepy
Woo... Hoo....
五月之戀
說別人...
Energy + Cruz Teng
無悔 by Neon
For QH
簡單的心情
Am I a good friend?
Interesting... Interesting...
Unheard CD
終於的終於...拜金小姐2005
終於...Final Home
Final Home的4份之1
Finally... My Final Home
Sandee Chan
Worms in Stomach
BKK Day 1 (19 May 2005) - Patpong
Jo
►
May
(18)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(10)
►
2004
(17)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
About Me
keitsu
I am who I am.. take it or leave it...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment