Today is Jo's Bday.. normally I would send sms to her to wish her a happy birthday.. or i would tell her in person.. if she happens to work today... so this year i shall be more special... i wished her happy birthday at her blog... and i'm going to dedicate this post to her...
Jo is my poly classmate.
Jo is my first colleague.
Jo is my good friend.
Jo is still my colleague after I grad from NUS.
Jo loves cat.
Jo loves pool.
Jo likes rock melon.
Jo likes Qi Zhen, Ah Yue, Natalie Merchant and Paris Lover tat Lee X X guy (hahaha can't rem his name)...
Jo intro me into the crazy world.
Jo thinks I'm too crazy in the crazy world.
Jo do not like sweet stuff, e.g. chocolates... she only eat harsley kisses.
Jo do not like pple who treats cat nastily (cos Jo loves cat).
So this is Jo.. she is getting maturer (is there such a word? din't want to use the o*d word cos woman at a certain age are senitive to it.. hhahaa) today... so wat do i have to say to her?
I wish for her to be Happy Everyday (not only today)...
I wish for her to find true meaning in her life...
I wish for her to have less problem and more time..
I wish for her to fulfil all her wishes...
So Happy Birthday Jo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
哈哈... thanks. I only saw this today, which is one day after my birthday. I also like MAYDAY, and loves MASA, though he already 名花有主.... *sob*
"Too crazy for the crazy world?" Did I ever say that?
Only a sane person will know what it is like to be crazy to be in the crazy world. Enjoys the craziness in it.
I am too insane to be there now. But I missed the craziness.
I love the crazy world.
Post a Comment