Everyday I take MRT to work, and on days where i'm slightly later I will get to hear this announcement in the MRT.
"The train arriving at Platform B(A) is not for passenger service. Please do not board this train. Kindly wait for the next passenger service train. Thank You"
Yes, I stay near the terminal station. So when I'm late its off peak hours and they will start to withdraw some of the train from service. So very commonly I will get to hear this message. Sometimes this message is played by a tape with a female voice. Sometimes, it is the MRT staff members voice. Most of the time its this very nice male voice I heard.
Although I hear it day in day out, but I nvr knew who is the one saying. I know its a malay man, cos from the voice you can differentiate it out. I always imagine that he is a young malay man.. not necessary very handsome but shld be a clean cut and neat person. cos his voice is clear, nice and his pronunciation is quite good.
So today as a usual friday, I was on the slighly later side. When i just arrive at the station, I heard the announcement going on... When i step on the escalator, I have a sudden urge to find out who this man is. So I turn my head to look at the Station Control (okok i noe now its call passenger service but i'm so used to call it station control) while i'm on the escalator... there is only 2 person inside. One is a lady the other is malay male... He shld be the one i'm looking for..
he is so unlike wat i have imagine... he is a malay male no doubt.. but other then tat its actually quite different... he was wearing a malay cap and he has beard.. and i mean beard... those around the lower half of the face kindz.. not moustache... well he is not tat old but also not very young lah... actually i can't see the front of his face but i roughly recall seeing him before in the station... hmm... i'm kinda of disappointed tat such a nice voice din't belong to a young handsome malay guy... =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment