I suspect I have worms in my stomach.. why? cos you won't believe the things i ate today...
This morning at about 9 plus i drank a packet of HL milk... then i went out for meeting feeling hungry... so after meeting, I reach office at about 12:30pm i shove a few mini oreos down... and I still feel hungry..
so i declared lunch at 1:00pm.. I ate a plate of tomato speg... after i finish.. i still feel hungry... but i din't want to take anything else cos i'm rushing for another meeting and later i noe i have cake... so i went for meeting at 2:00pm at was back at office at 4:00pm+... feeling hungry throughout the whole meeting...
when i reach office.. i shove down a few more mini oreos again... then at 5:00+ we cut Jo's cake and I ate a slice.. and guess wat? yes.. i still have hungry after the cake.. so i went on to take 3 pieces of Marie biscuit at about 6:00pm+.. after i finish eating.. yes i'm still hungry.. but i'm going home soon.. so i stop taking anymore food (for a while)...
when i reach JP at about 7:45pm... i was extremely hungry... and i bought myself 2 cheesy hotdog and flush it down with 3/4 bottle of honey lemon... and finally i felt a bit full... but wait.. i haven't take dinner yet... so later at 9pm i gonna take dinner again!!! and i think i can still eat you noe.. and after dinner will be my regular snacking time...
ermm... i seriously think there is worms in my body... else how can i eat so much food???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pays to err on the Cautious
get yourself a medicine to rid yourself of the suspected worms. u do not even have o finish the whole bottle. ollows the indication on the medicine and seek medical advice if necessary. =p
Post a Comment