Friday, February 17, 2006

Hectic Days

This week pass by in a breeze... been so caught up at work... running to customers place spending half my work day there.... busy packing for the office move on saturday... on top of that trying to clear so much work as I can in preparation for the new project and of course new change requests coming in to be complete by end of the month.... i could hardly breathe liao... and now I'm completely stoned....

oh yeah... yesterday Flo sms me asking if I want Momoko poster... but i was in such a hectic daze that i din't manage to reply her properly... Thanks Flo! But its okie.. actually I'm not a poster person... the only posters i have is Mayday (and am considering whether to sell them away already.. cos its hard to keep them)... but thanks anyway Flo... thanks for remembering me... :)

Next week schedule is worst... 2 deadlines at least.... come to think of it its good that its next week, cos both of us will be busy and time will pass even faster....

Ermm... this post is a bit messy cos I just blog wats come into my mind now.. and i'm having a throbbing headache... so its all in a mess....

No comments: