Thursday, February 23, 2006

Milkshake II

Okie... JP doesn't have my milkshake... *#$#%$#%$#*
Saw in the discount coupons from yesterday papers that its only available at MCD desert kiosk... which JP's one is replace by the Mac-Cafe.... *#$%$#%$^*

So the place where its available:
Bukit Panjang Plaza, Jurong Entertainment, Bugis and... (i can't remember liao)
conclusion is none at JP or even Pioneer Mall and none at CT area... *#$%$#%$%^*

Will I be boh liao enuff to drop myself at JE tml, visit the lib and grab myself a cup of milkshake???? hmmm.....

5 comments:

Jellytots said...

oh... i can drink on behalf for u leh... cos its so near my workplace... yum yum

keitsu said...

jellytots >> #*$%$#&%#$*%#$%

tadaxp said...

I saw Milkshake at Pasir Ris Whitesands...near my home...
but, wow, S$2.40!?

keitsu said...

$2.40!!!! sighz... time change... price change... but salary not much change... :(

Andrea Ng said...

my vicinity oso dun have!!! I have been searching high n low, still cannot find... :(

$2.40 is really kind of ex man!!