Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunday

Finally I can settle down in my new cosy corner of the office to BLOG (hahaha.. not work... okie have been working okie, just now i want to spend sometime to blog mah)...

Woke up on Sunday feeling my whole back aching like shit... cos I have been working for more than 12 hours on Saturday cleaning the new office and unpacking... lucky i was smart enough to inform MM that i can't make it to badminton the next day.. else i think i will break my back....

I tot i could enjoy my sunday sleeping in and watching DCJ... but to my horror i realise that my room was extremely dirty.. cos painting works is going on in the next block and i dunno how they manage to dig holes and dirty my room.... so i have to clean the mess, sweep the floor then mop it clean... continuous 2 days of cleaning, almost killed me....

okie lah.. the cleaning only took half the day... by the time i finish i still have time to settle down to watch 2 epi of DCJ and went for my shower... preparing to enjoy the night... and HE just finish work so I ask him over for dinner and with the intention to go shop for a new cordless fone for my house... but plans are just plan...

just after i msg him, Ah Jo called me saying there were problems with a certain project and ask for my help... Of course i can't leave her in lurch and go enjoy my night... so I quickly get all the info and embark on the project... and I din't finish the work until 12am... so sorry to HIM... waited until he almost fell asleep... but HE din't really complain and was understanding... thanks! maybe we shld ask Ah Jo to treat us dinner for that... hahahaa... :P

No comments: