Despite my hectic schedule this week I still went home early yesterday to see my sis and get my pressie she bought back from BKK... and i'm just glad I did that though I think i will be in super stress mode for the days to come in the week....
About a week ago my sis call me when I was in office asking me whether she should change her field of work... which i provided my advice to her... but the main thing i felt after i put down the fone was a pang of guilt.... how come we ended up using the phone to communicate? I mean I nvr have to talk to my sis over the phone for such matters...
its all because we were both so caught up in life... i was busy doing OTs the past week that I din't have a chance to see her.. and when i'm home for dinner she will be out with friends or doing her own OT....
so when she sms yesterday afternoon to ask me to go home early to get my pressie, i just went ahead to knock off early to go home for dinner and see her... but she was home late... cos she was zzz-ing at home... :@
anyway after her dinner we had a good talk for about 1/2 hour... while my BIL is watching TV outside with my bro.... it felt good... remind me of the days where we will lie in our own bed and talk until we fall asleep.... i miss those days.... i miss my sis.... :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aiyo... i tired leh, of cos need to sleep lah... and also hv to wait for Ken mah..
Post a Comment